Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3, Mesa Drive and 1st Ave. The Temple District


I hadn't really planned on taking any pics today, but since I needed to stop on my way home from work at Milano's I figured why not? So today we are just east of downtown, looking at the block on Mesa Drive that is just south of Main Street and the block of 1st Avenue that is between Mesa Drive and the LDS temple.








Courtside Deli. They were giving the parking lot a once over. New stripes and everything.



















And now some of the lovely homes along 1st Avenue.









At the end of the block, right across the street from the temple, is the Family History Training Center 



So long from Mesa. See you next time!.

2 comments:

Timberati said...

Have you considered real estate? Nice pictures of the houses.

Alan Hutcheson said...

Nah, I'm just a good photographer. It's a blessing.